Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fabric On it's Way

I was hoping to have the fabric in the mail yesterday, but everyone in my house is sick including me:(   Scarlette(baby) pretty much wants to be held 24/7 so not a lot has been getting done, not to mention Chad(hubby) was gone all week, I finally got to cut the fabric last night. Fabric is going out in tomorrows mail.I have included an info sheet with the bee name, month, theme.. etc.  If you wold like to use this form when it is your month, just let me know and I will email it to you.




Fabric all cut up, bagged and ready to go in envelopes.


Happy stitching!

5 comments:

  1. We've been a "sick house" too so I know what you're going through. Luckily (knock on wood), I'm the only one that's come out of it still healthy!

    Looking forward to seeing what we're doing with your fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! I hope you're all on the mend soon. I can't wait to get going with your fabrics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made one house. Didn't think you would like it so much, so today I'm making another one. These are pretty fun! It's hard to keep it in the right proportions. My block kept getting bigger and bigger! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finished my house...and will mail it out this week. Added a piece of stash that matches (has a cute deer). Hope you like it.

    tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - apparently seeing great fabric on a blog has the same effect on me as walking into a fabric shop. I can almost smell it! Arlene

    ReplyDelete