Thursday, November 18, 2010

November Blocks~Disappearing Nine Patch


Hi Ladies!
First of all, I have to apologize for getting the fabrics out to you all so late. We just moved across the country and everything was rather chaotic for a while...all our boxes aren't unpacked, but my sewing stuff finally is! :)
 So this month we are doing disappearing nine-patches...I've sent a variety of Lila Tueller fabrics, with one brown solid charm. If you could put the brown in the middle, that would be great!  Just arrange the cut pieces into a pleasing arrangement, then sew it up! Here's a wonderful tutorial for a DNP if you've never done one:  http://www.psiquilt.com/2009/03/disappearing-9-patch-tutorial-super.html
 Also, I have a new address--it's on the outside of your envelopes, but I will send you all a flickr mail too, just in case!  Thank you all so much, and I'm excited to see your blocks!

~~Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment